Lots of people take dietary supplements. Unfortunately, they are not all that their producers claim. A previous post notified readers of FDA warnings to dietary supplement producers. Today another dietary supplement warning has come out and it is especially pertinent as so many of us are experiencing sadness and depression due to social distancing and the...Read More
FDA warnings Posts on Medivizor
Posted by Kathleen Hoffman on Aug 13, 2017 in Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Blog, Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer, Coronary artery disease, Diabetes mellitus, Erectile dysfunction, Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hypertension, Infertility, Kidney stones, Leukemia, Lung cancer, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Prostate cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stroke, Urinary incontinence, Urinary tract infection | 1 comment
You may not know this but you can get warnings from the FDA on problems with prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs. For example, on August 11, a FDA News Release issued this warning about over-the-counter liquid vitamins that are given to young children and those who cannot swallow pills. “The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is...Read More
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Evaluating the effects of dance style and training duration in improving balance in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety of immune checkpoint inhibitors given before surgery for the treatment of resectable mucosal melanoma.
- Comparing the effectiveness and safety of chemotherapy-based combination therapies as first-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer with negative PD-L1.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety of TAS-102 plus Yttrium-90 radioembolization for the treatment of patients with colorectal cancer liver metastasis.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of antibiotic bone cement for infected diabetic foot wounds