Lots of people take dietary supplements. Unfortunately, they are not all that their producers claim. A previous post notified readers of FDA warnings to dietary supplement producers. Today another dietary supplement warning has come out and it is especially pertinent as so many of us are experiencing sadness and depression due to social distancing and the...Read More
FDA warnings Posts on Medivizor
Posted by Kathleen Hoffman on Aug 13, 2017 in Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Blog, Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer, Coronary artery disease, Diabetes mellitus, Erectile dysfunction, Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hypertension, Infertility, Kidney stones, Leukemia, Lung cancer, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Prostate cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stroke, Urinary incontinence, Urinary tract infection | 1 comment
You may not know this but you can get warnings from the FDA on problems with prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs. For example, on August 11, a FDA News Release issued this warning about over-the-counter liquid vitamins that are given to young children and those who cannot swallow pills. “The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is...Read More
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Evaluating the effects of different antioxidants on the sperm quality and pregnancy rate of male infertility without a clear cause.
- Evaluating the mental function in long-term survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Evaluating the benefits of adding androgen deprivation therapy to radiation therapy and extending its duration in men with localized prostate cancer.
- Evaluating the effects of olaparib on pain and the health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- MMRD Rectal Cancers Disappear in Clinical Trial