Lots of people take dietary supplements. Unfortunately, they are not all that their producers claim. A previous post notified readers of FDA warnings to dietary supplement producers. Today another dietary supplement warning has come out and it is especially pertinent as so many of us are experiencing sadness and depression due to social distancing and the...Read More
FDA warnings Posts on Medivizor
Posted by Kathleen Hoffman on Aug 13, 2017 in Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Blog, Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer, Coronary artery disease, Diabetes mellitus, Erectile dysfunction, Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hypertension, Infertility, Kidney stones, Leukemia, Lung cancer, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Prostate cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stroke, Urinary incontinence, Urinary tract infection | 1 comment
You may not know this but you can get warnings from the FDA on problems with prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs. For example, on August 11, a FDA News Release issued this warning about over-the-counter liquid vitamins that are given to young children and those who cannot swallow pills. “The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is...Read More
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Recommendations for treatment-free remission in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia
- Which type of CAR T cell therapy is best for patients with relapsed or refractory large B cell lymphoma?
- Can urinary incontinence be treated with a combination of botox and bulking agent?
- How high should blood pressure be to reduce cardiovascular risks?
- Is home-based rehabilitation as effective as a hospital-based programme for stroke patients?