In June, we published a post called What Do You Think About Clinical Trials? The post included the results of several surveys about perceptions of clinical trials including the results of a study conducted by MaPS/Millward Brown Analytic and Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSKCC). Medivizor’s Clinical Trials Perception Survey Results In our post...Read More
Home » clinical trials perception survey
clinical trials perception survey Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 1 [name] => Blog [slug] => blog [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 1 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 450 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 1 [category_count] => 450 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Blog [category_nicename] => blog [category_parent] => 0 ) )
- Reviewing the surgical management of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Does tebentafusp provide survival benefit in patients with advanced uveal melanoma?
- Comparing the effectiveness and safety of nivolumab plus ipilimumab with chemotherapy versus pembrolizumab plus chemotherapy as first-Line treatment for metastatic NSCLC.
- How effective is the Altis® single-incision sling procedure for stress urinary incontinence in the long-term?
- Do gliflozins or gliptins improve metabolic risk in patients with type 2 diabetes?