In a nutshell This study investigated the effectiveness and safety of incobotulinumtoxin A (IBTA) for the treatment of excessive salivation (sialorrhea) in patients with Parkinson disease or stroke. Researchers suggested that IBTA might be a well-tolerated option for the treatment of these patients. Some background Sialorrhea (excessive...Read More
Home » Side effects or complications-Problems eating or swallowing
Side effects or complications-Problems eating or swallowing Posts on Medivizor
Parkinson's Disease information brought to you in association with:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Can the addition of bortezomib improve treatment results long-term for patients with multiple myeloma?
- Does anti-clotting medication improve treatment results for patients with prostate cancer?
- Atezolizumab in non-small cell lung cancer – does treatment before surgery improve outcomes?
- Can biological therapies nivolumab and ipilimumab prevent stage IV melanoma from returning?
- Evaluating phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors in the treatment of erectile dysfunction