Both lifestyle (the amount of sleep you get at night, amount of exercise, your levels of stress and the foods you consume) as well as genetics play a role in the development of Type 2 diabetes. People can be overweight and yet never develop Type 2 diabetes or they can be be thin and develop Type 2. A genetic predisposition is part of the equation. But...Read More
Home » reversing type 2 diabetes
reversing type 2 diabetes Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Is targeted therapy better at treating advanced NSCLC than current chemotherapy treatment?
- How does a low-carbohydrate diet compare to a high-carbohydrate diet for the management of Type 2 diabetes?
- Breast reconstruction surgery using an omental flap is an option after breast conserving surgery
- Managing hypertension: Lowering the threshold and other recommendations
- Salt intake and hypertension: could other dietary factors be influencing this relationship?