In a continuation of posts on the endocrine system, we introduce four tiny glands (the size of a grain of rice) that perform a huge job. The parathyroid glands are in charge of keeping the calcium levels in your body in balance. Parathyroid Glands Location For most people, the parathyroid glands are located behind the thyroid gland (See: What does the...Read More
endocrine system Posts on Medivizor
Posted by Kathleen Hoffman on Mar 15, 2018 in Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Blog, Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer, Coronary artery disease, Diabetes mellitus, Erectile dysfunction, Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hypertension, Infertility, Kidney stones, Leukemia, Lung cancer, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Prostate cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stroke, Urinary incontinence, Urinary tract infection | 6 comments
The adrenal glands-which are also called suprarenal glands-are part of the endocrine system and are found on the top of each kidney. How the endocrine system hormones work Hormones secreted from glands of the endocrine system travel in the bloodstream to target cells. Target cells have receptors that are specific to each hormone. The hormones and receptors...Read More
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Evaluating the effects of dance style and training duration in improving balance in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety of immune checkpoint inhibitors given before surgery for the treatment of resectable mucosal melanoma.
- Comparing the effectiveness and safety of chemotherapy-based combination therapies as first-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer with negative PD-L1.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety of TAS-102 plus Yttrium-90 radioembolization for the treatment of patients with colorectal cancer liver metastasis.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of antibiotic bone cement for infected diabetic foot wounds