Last month, I mentioned in the Medivizor newsletter that I had lost a family member. This loved one feared seeking medical attention for a serious condition because of the risk of catching COVID-19 at a hospital or doctor’s office. Now, a dear friend’s parents received notification that they were exposed to the SARS-2 coronavirus by a...Read More
Home » Emergency medical services
Emergency medical services Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 1 [name] => Blog [slug] => blog [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 1 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 450 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 1 [category_count] => 450 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Blog [category_nicename] => blog [category_parent] => 0 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 3721 [name] => Coronavirus / COVID-19 [slug] => coronavirus-covid-19 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 3722 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 31 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 3721 [category_count] => 31 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Coronavirus / COVID-19 [category_nicename] => coronavirus-covid-19 [category_parent] => 0 ) )
- Can robot-assisted prostate surgery improve lower urinary tract symptoms and quality of life in patients with prostate cancer?
- Effects of combined treatment with venetoclax, daratumumab and dexamethasone with or without bortezomib in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Does reduced intensity conditioning hematopoietic stem cell transplantation improve the outcomes of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and Richter’s transformation?
- Venetoclax with intensive chemotherapy in younger patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia
- Does long-term ticagrelor treatment improve outcomes in patients with previous percutaneous coronary intervention?