It’s taken five years but the wait has been worth it with results from one of the “Count Me In” Projects showing breakthrough results. Here’s the story. Remember Corrie Painter? In July 2015, Medivizor introduced our readers to Corrie Painter, her work with angiosarcoma and with the Broad Institute. Being a patient herself, Corrie...Read More
Home » The Angiosarcoma Project
The Angiosarcoma Project Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 1 [name] => Blog [slug] => blog [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 1 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 450 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 1 [category_count] => 450 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Blog [category_nicename] => blog [category_parent] => 0 ) )
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety outcomes of durvalumab maintenance after chemoradiotherapy for unresectable stage 3 non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety of ixazomib as maintenance therapy after bortezomib-based induction therapy in real-world patients with multiple myeloma.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of androgen receptor-targeted therapy plus radiotherapy in patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Evaluating the real-world safety and effectiveness of palbociclib and hormonal therapy in patients with advanced breast cancer.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of T-VEC after failure of immunotherapy in patients with unresectable metastatic melanoma.