“I am 24 years old. Last year on January 15th 2016, I was diagnosed with Stage 2A Classical Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I had 12 cycles of ABVD chemotherapy over 6 months and went into complete remission on August 8th, 2016. A few weeks before my wedding, on November 4th 2016 I had my first follow up CT scan which showed enlarged...Read More
Home » refractory hodgkin’s lymphoma
refractory hodgkin’s lymphoma Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Aquablation, is it better than TURP for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
- What are the effects of treatment with brentuximab vedotin plus bendamustine on unresponsive HL?
- I Keep Getting Up At Night To Go to the Bathroom: Nocturia and Nocturnal Polyuria
- Bosutinib as second line treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia
- Does gender impact the effectiveness of immune checkpoint inhibitors?