It doesn’t seem possible that high blood pressure numbers can damage kidneys. But the way kidneys work can give you an understanding of the reason. Below is an infographic explaining the important filtration parts of the kidneys–nephrons. In the kidneys, the delicate structures called nephrons are filtering wonders. The blood moves into the...Read More
Home » kidney and blood pressure connection
kidney and blood pressure connection Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 1 [name] => Blog [slug] => blog [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 1 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 458 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 1 [category_count] => 458 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Blog [category_nicename] => blog [category_parent] => 0 ) )
- Coffee: The upside and the precautions
- Evaluating the effects of different antioxidants on the sperm quality and pregnancy rate of male infertility without a clear cause.
- Evaluating the mental function in long-term survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Evaluating the benefits of adding androgen deprivation therapy to radiation therapy and extending its duration in men with localized prostate cancer.
- Evaluating the effects of olaparib on pain and the health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.