In a nutshell This study looked at overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms after prostate removal. It found that there are many treatment options for the symptoms. Some background Overactive Bladder (OAB) is a sudden, frequent urge to urinate. It may result in urge incontinence. This is an inability to hold on to urine. OAB...Read More
Home » Additional treatment(s)-Botox (Botulinum toxin) injections
Additional treatment(s)-Botox (Botulinum toxin) injections Posts on Medivizor
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Coronary artery disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Kidney stones
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Overactive bladder
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prostate cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 3299 [name] => Overactive bladder [slug] => overactive-bladder [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 3300 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 71 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 3299 [category_count] => 71 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Overactive bladder [category_nicename] => overactive-bladder [category_parent] => 0 ) )
- Does vegetable and seafood intake affect disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis?
- What factors are linked to spontaneous miscarriage after assisted reproduction?
- Couples with male factor infertility and repeated IVF failure: can laparoscopic investigation in the woman improve reproductive outcomes?
- Venetoclax in elderly patients with relapsed or unresponsive chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- What are the complementary treatment options for poor responders to ovarian stimulation?