As 2014 comes to a close we wanted to take a moment and thank you for contributing to the outstanding achievements we are so proud of at Medivizor. Yes – we couldn’t have done any of this without you!
So, first, thanks!!!
Your support and feedback is what is keeping us going and improving the service for all involved. We wish you health and happiness in 2015. Feel free to continue to share about Medivizor to your personal and professional networks. We love you for doing so. Your sharing can help someone in need.
We are excited to say that we ended 2014 with a bang, winning two back-to-back highly competitive startup competitions this month alone. Altogether, this makes 4 first-place wins of highly competitive events in the past 7 months:
- Winner of mHealth Israel 2014 startup contest (Dec 15, 2014).
- Winner of 1776 DC Challenge Cup (in Tel Aviv / health category) (Dec 4, 2014).
- Most Investable Startup – INTERFACE Digital Health Summit 2014 (Vancouver – Oct 2, 2014)
- Doctors 2.0 & You 2014 – 1st place in Startup contest (Paris – Jun 6, 2014).
Other 2014 accomplishments we’re most proud of:
- Recognition: We were honored to have our blog voted a top 10 health blog in 2013, for being called out as a “gift of digital health” in 2014 and for being highlighted as a company reinventing an existing tech trend by Forbes.
- Coverage & reviews: We loved the coverage in The Boston Globe, CBS Radio, a journal that reviewed our service, and a non-profit that featured our service.
- A top medical institution is now “Powered by Medivizor” and recommending our service to their visitors and patients.
- Dozens of doctors, clinics, and medical institutions are now inviting their patients to receive cutting-edge personalized health information by inviting them to use Medivizor.
- We have more than doubled in every dimension that matters: Subscribers, social media followers, unique content considered and published, engagement of subscribers, and more.
- We’ve established partnerships with some awesome companies. For some of these, you’ll hear more in 2015.
Thanks again for your continued support.
If you have any feedback or question – we’d love to hear from you.
Unfortunately, there are still millions of people coping with serious or chronic illness that we are striving to help. Therefore, in 2015 we’re going to continue to work hard to provide an even better personalized service to many more people, medical professionals, and partners.
Happy New Year!
The Medivizor Team