Today we launch the Medivizor blog. To say we’re excited is an understatement. We’ll be hosting a variety of topics of interest to you, our community, and we welcome your input in this adventure. Here are some ideas of topics we’d like to cover. What do you think?
- ePatient / Smart patient.
- You and your Medical Team: Bringing up new information.
- Clinical trials: What are they? Should I participate?
- The numbers game: What does incidence, prevalence and other mathematical jargon really mean?
- Weighing new information in decision making
- Domain specific:
- The meaning of interesting new science and discoveries.
- Coping with serious or chronic medical conditions.
- Caregiving—Common Interests.
- “Behind the scenes” at Medivizor:
- Building a health-tech startup.
- News and updates from Medivizor.
Do you want to contribute to the blog? What other topics are you interested in? Comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you! We appreciate your comments. Be sure to share Medivizor with your friends, family, colleagues, followers–you get the idea—sharing is caring.
DISCLAIMER: It must be clear that this blog should not be considered medical advice. Although hosted by Medivizor, the opinions presented are those of the writers, not necessarily of Medivizor.